Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall Trip #7: Baltimore, Maryland

The day after we got back from the spa, I hopped a plane to Baltimore, where I was having some planning meetings for the June convention we have there.

Here are my three favorite things:

1. The descent into Baltimore - This one's weird, I know. I usually go for the aisle seat, but since this was a short flight I didn't mind my second row window (second row = not bad for being A44). There was a breathtaking view as I stared out my little window. Lots of trees. Lots of colors. I love fall. I had the pleasure of seeing fall in lots of different states this month - and I think this may have been my favorite.

2. The view from my hotel room - We stayed at the new Hilton, across the street from Camden Yards, and here's what I saw:

3. La Scala - We asked a few different people for restaurant recommendations in Little Italy, and this one got the most enthusiastic review. It had indoor bocce! I had a grilled caesar salad and spaghetti carbonara. Double yum!

Now I am home for a bit - and pretty excited about it. I declare the month of crazy: OVER. Next trip - Thanksgiving!

No comments: