Here are my three favorite things about spa weekend:
1. Lori, Jenny and Liz - These are three of my favorite girls from college, and we don't get to see each other too often. Liz is in Louisville, Lori's in Baltimore, and Jenny is in Gallup, New Mexico. When the four of us get together, fun times [and libations] are sure to be had!
2. The hot tub - We decided to go swimming on Saturday night, but the [indoor] pool was quite chilly. But then we discovered the [outdoor] hot tub. There was a chill in the air, and the water was all steamy. Perfect hot tub weather, and we could even see some stars.
3. Spa treatments! - While this was admittedly not my favorite spa we've visited, my spa treatments were still very enjoyable. I started with a bath in the special healing water of the Pluto Spring (aka, water that smells like sulphur), then I had a pomegranate scrub and a massage. I'm pretty sure I escaped into some alternate state of awareness during the massage. Bliss.
We're thinking about Vegas for spa weekend 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment