Here are my three favorite things about NYC:
1. BizBash - This was a really fun meeting/trade show for me to attend. I generally am working with a very small budget on educational meetings, and this show allowed me a glimpse into how the other half does it- the people who get to spend lots of money on things like strolling tables. I met up with two GW friends to spend the day attending educational sessions and perusing some pretty cool products and services on the trade show floor. Alanna and I had our photo taken with the Screaming Queens:
2. Christopher! - It's always a NY fave when I get to catch up with him. While we didn't have a ton of time together, we made the most of it, reminiscing about our high school days and beginning way too many sentences with, "I saw on Facebook that..."
3. Serendipity - I've been trying to make it to this place for a couple years and it's just never worked out. So I was excited when Christopher and I got to go there for dessert. And not just any dessert... the Forbidden Broadway Sundae:
All in all - a quick, but fun and worthwhile trip.

No comments:
Post a Comment