Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall Trip #4: Connecticut and Rhode Island

Then... I went to Connecticut and Rhode Island, October 14-17. Some work with the boxing docs, and some fun, too! Faves:

1. New states! This was my first trip to New England. We flew into Providence, then drove to the Mohegan Sun in Connecticut for the meeting. I must say, I'm a fan of the northeast, especially during fall. It's definitely a gorgeous place to be. And as a bonus, I accidentally went to Massachusetts. I'd never been there, either, so I am coloring a total of three states in on my map!
My house after I get my fancy Master's degree? haha

I think I could sit in that chair for days.


2. Mystic Pizza. We all know I am a big fan of pop culture, so I was excited to stop at the famed Mystic Pizza. The food there is actually really good. Mystic, CT, is a neat place, in general. Plenty of - you guessed it - cute little shops.


3. People I don't see too often. Mom came along with me on this trip, so it was fun to spend some time together. I also got to see Arleen, a school friend who usually lives inside the computer.

This is on the Cliff Walk in Newport, RI. Ahh... ocean.

Next: NYC!

No comments: