A: Write haiku in her head!
Texts during meeting
Had to know who Jason chose
Unprofessional
Oh, Heavenly Bed
I wish I had you at home
Morning came too fast
Lots of smart people
All together in one room
Progress will be made
The room is too cold
People next door are too loud
The room is too hot
Breadsticks for dinner
Time to kill at the airport
I heart picture mail
At ten thousand feet
I can turn my iPod on
I wait for the ding
Blood clot in your leg
Don't know why you flew tonight
Hope you are okay
4 comments:
who had the blood clot?
was there a doctor on board?
hope they were okay
glad you are back now!
everyone stay grounded please
Indy is your home.
Steph, you are my hero.
I had to throw one in for good measure, too.
There were only nine
Haiku in this blog post
Too odd, so here's ten.
10. Is that a record? Somebody call Guinness.
Seriously, what about the bloodclot?? Update please!!!
Wow, there has been a lot of concern for blood clot lady via comments, emails and (gasp) in-person conversation!
here's the scoop-
I was on the aisle, she was in the window seat and her son was in the middle. About halfway through the flight she told the attendant that she has a blood clot in her leg and has to put her feet up, as they were swelling and becoming quite large. She moved to the back of the plane, where there was an empty row. The son was being less than helpful, but the flight attendant made him help her to the back. Then he comes back and sits, no, not in the window seat, but still in the middle way too close to me. And he smelled of Pepsi. It was all very strange.
Post a Comment