I wish your computer had smell-o-vision so you could share in my experience right this very moment.
I am the snack-maker for Bible Study tomorrow night. Last time, I was stressed out and took cookies from Paradise, so I decided I'd make something this time. I found an easy recipe on the Kraft web site. All was going well until I had to melt the chocolate to drizzle on top.
Does it not make sense to melt the chocolate in the microwave?
There was steam. Lots and lots of steam.
3 comments:
Chop it to tiny pieces, put them in a glass bowl, put the bowl over a pot with water but not touching the water. Boil the water, melt the chocolate.
Or use a double broiler, if ya got 'em!
You are hilarious!
Another note...when you are melting "old" chocolate, it is not wise to add vanilla to it in hopes of "spicing" up the old taste...it just curdles the finely melted chocolate into a mess!
You can do it in the microwave, just do it in short microwave blasts of about 15 seconds at a time.
I cracked a big pyrex dish in our oven that was full of chicken when I first got married. I guess you don't add cold water to a hot glass dish. What a mess!
Post a Comment