Friday, June 6, 2008

Preparing for the Party (How Old Are We?)

Yeah, I'm turning 28 on Thursday. And yeah, I'm having a High School Musical Birthday Party tomorrow - a joint party with Jordan, who turned 27 a couple weeks ago. (Twenty-eight means I am officially in my "late twenties." Twenty-seven can go either way, but 28 is definitely the late twenties.)

Anyhow, Liz and I had a field day at Claire's yesterday when we found a whole HSM section, complete with three-foot wall decals of Troy and Gabriella.


(Let's hope these will actually come OFF my wall when the time comes...) Not only did they have tons of fun HSM stuff, but most of it was 50% off! A sign that HSM is going out of style? I'm not sure... but it was definitely lucky for us!

Jordan is dressing up like Troy, so I am working on a few Gabriella-ish things, like the "T" necklace... Photos to come next week! Bet on it!

2 comments:

Josh DeVine said...

And yet again my crappy overnight weekend schedule prohibits another fun time in Indy.

Honestly, can't I just get off my butt and get a job at Channel 13???

Have fun!

Oh, a question for you:

Did you ever doubt your dreams would ever come true?

I don't want to, by the way, play the game, if I can't do it my way... HA!

Jenibug7 said...

That is SO awesome and I can't wait to see pics!!!! I think you should have to sing the duet together and post a video on your blog....