And the winner for most creative presentation of a birthday gift, ever, is Melissa/Meg W./Jordan!
I was lusting after a certain necklace at Melissa's jewelry party that I did not purchase. I found a gift bag with the necklace box on my bathroom counter this evening. But inside the box - no necklace. Instead, a note that said Gabriella had my gift. Hmm... I had just pulled the Gabby decal off my wall... then I remembered the cardboard cutout. And that Jordan was moving today, and had joked about leaving in the shower at his apt for the next tenant. So I flung open the shower curtain, and there she was, wearing my necklace!
I'm glad that I saw her tonight, rather than at 6:30 tomorrow morning.
1 comment:
Oh, Gabriella...always getting herself into trouble. I am glad she didn't freak you out too much - you are too smart! Maybe we should "gift" her to Kristi's little sis.
Post a Comment