Friday, June 13, 2008

Oops.

I brought the Wii home to mom and dad's for the weekend so they could - hopefully - begin to understand its coolness. Mom is a big fan of bowling...

Now about this photo... can you see that long-ish strand of beads hanging down from the greenery on top of the entertainment center? Yeah, that's my necklace. Or part of what used to be my necklace.

Somehow while I was playing tennis, my necklace broke and half of it shot up onto the top of the entertainment center. Bet I couldn't do that again if I tried.

I think the Nintendo people are going to need to add to their warning at the beginning of the game - make sure there are no people or objects around you, and remove all jewelry.

I have to admit, I'm a little bummed about the demise of my necklace that I only had for a week, but I think the laughter might have been worth it.

No comments: