Here's a photo of Em and me from my seventh birthday celebration of the week. Notice there are 4 candles on the cake rather than 28. Emma wanted to "help" me blow them out.
Here are some Emma "fast facts"~
Her favorite word these days is, "why," closely followed by, "what did you say?"
E: Where is Mimi?
S: In the shower.
E: Why?
S: Because she's dirty.
E: What is all this junk in your bag, Stephanie?
S: It's not junk, it's clothes.
E: Why?
S: Because I don't want to wear the same thing the whole time I'm here.
E: Why are the giraffes racing? (in her book...)
S: I have no idea.
...you get the picture.
The funniest happening of the day was when we were at dinner after church this evening with some of mom and dad's friends. Emma randomly shouted, "BIBLE" really loudly.
She likes to tell the world that she "peed in the 'mode."
Also, she is really terrible at hide and seek, and she always wants to play. She won't close her eyes. She just wants you to hide while she's watching. When it's her turn to hide, she doesn't wait for me to close my eyes either.
1 comment:
The notorious "WHY???" phase, huh? IJ is in the "NO!" phase. I don't think he really knows what he is saying some of the time, but he sure likes that word. Other favorites are "Okay!", "I am going to tackle (insert name here)", "Isaiah is SO FAST", "John John is my buddy"; We are having a blast with him.
Post a Comment