Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Red & Blue

Despite my runny nose, sore throat and sneezing, I was determined to enjoy my weekend of sporting events. Saturday night, dad and I watched IU kick some Chicago State butt. Then on Sunday, we cheered "Let's go, Sorgi" at the Colts/Titans game.


Bad seats. Bad game. But good times! My favorite part was when the cheerleaders were running around with the flags that spell "Indiana Hoosiers," but they spelled "Hoosiers" wrong. I before E except after C, people! 

Dad watching intently as his alma mater nears the 100-point mark.



Do you think you can just google "100-yard flag" to find one of these? To my surprise and enjoyment, Jon McLaughlin sang the national anthem at the Colts game!


The last regular season game at the RCA Dome... goodbye revolving doors, hello retractable roof!

2 comments:

The Murray Crew said...

Steph - 1st off I LOVE your blog - you can write, girl! 2nd - I was at the IU game too!!! Wish I woulda known...Brad got me ticks for the anniversery. Go HOOSIERS and Go HORSE!

Jordan said...

well put. what a blast! you are livin' the life, Ms. Garwood.