Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bible Shopping

I somehow misplaced my small Bible, so today Jess and I went to Books A Million (aka BAM!) to look for a new one. They have quite the selection, and among them we found these three gems:

Camo Bible. Wait. This seems like it could be a bad idea. It might blend in too much, causing you to lose it...


It might have been just a little bit difficult for me to NOT purchase this one. But rest assured, I did not. It has a bedazzled buckle!


Oh boy. Really? Should I purchase this now in order to "Prepare spiritually for the most important day of my life?" Are you supposed to purchase this after engagement and read the whole thing before the wedding day? That's a lot of pressure, in addition to finding a dress, cake, venue and flowers... No wonder so many people opt for long engagements!

2 comments:

hellothisisjeff said...

Wow, three "gems" of Christian subculture idiocy. You should submit these to Stuff Christians like. Maybe then you'll have an even better shot of Jon guest posting on your blog. :)

Josh DeVine said...

Wow.

What if there was some weird-o combo of the three... Sort of a militant, princess-y bride Bible.

There's got to be a market for that, right?