I was going through the drive-thru at McDonalds for my hamburger, fruit & walnut salad, and Orange Hi-C... It was busy and there were several cars behind me. Not sure what I was thinking, but I drove right past the speaker where you order. My first thought was to just bail and pretend none of this ever happened. But there was a curb there so that wasn't an option. "Crap," I thought to myself. I looked behind me and started to back up a little. There was a man in a pickup truck behind me that was laughing harder than me. I backed up as much as I could, which wasn't much. I was still pretty far from the speaker, but I just yelled my order into it.
Even when I pulled up to the window, the man in the truck was still cracking up. He's probably blogging somewhere about the stupid girl who forgot to order. Glad I could provide you with some material, pickup truck man.
3 comments:
you mean you're supposed to order at that speaker thing? i thought that was what the first window was for... :)
i probably would have done another lap and gotten in line again (behind the pick-up).
thanks for the laugh!
heeheehee
That's awesome! :o)
Post a Comment