Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Good & Evil

Because this is the Internet, I'm not sharing details of what happened to us last weekend. Most of you already know. I will say that I'm pretty sure it's been the second worst experience of my life. It's going to take awhile for things to get back to normal. 

What I do want to share is how thankful I am to have some really amazing friends. Your prayers, emails, dinners, phone calls, gelato, offers to stay at your place, offers to stay at my place, chocolate, amusement park tickets... and the way you force me to use the "good shampoo" have all been very much appreciated.  

4 comments:

The Murray Crew said...

Fill me in puuuuleeeze! iuhoosierfan at gmail

Willow said...

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity; but a spirit of power, of love and of self discipline.
2 Timothy 1:7

God bless and keep you both.

Josh DeVine said...

You always have a place to visit if you need... Flint, Michigan!!

Seriously, my baristas make a great Frappuccino... and I'd certainly treat...

Jenibug7 said...

Psalm 56:3 When I'm afraid I will trust in You. What can mere man do to me?