Standing about 20 inches tall, Pokey is a stuffed pink leopard-print cat. She sports a red, white and blue WNBA uniform. But she also knows how to accessorize. Not only does she wear a green bow on her ear, but she also has some sunglasses (that aren't really wide enough for her face), and a stylin' denim purse.
Maybe Emma and I need to work on fashion, matching, and accessorizing. Because Pokey was her creation when I took her to Build A Bear yesterday.
Here she is standing on the pedal that makes the kitty come to life.
Giving Pokey a bath...
... and I'm a big fan of this face. :)
Before we got in the car to go, Em asked if I had a map. She seemed really concerned that I didn't know where I was going. All the way there, she was saying, "I LOVE Build A Bear!" I asked her how she knew she loved it since she's never been. I never really got an answer. Despite Pokey's odd fashion sense, we had a fun time!
3 comments:
I like her! I wasn't sure given the description but kitty is definitely stylin. Who says you can't be in the WNBA and carry a denim purse?
Emma is growing up! She already looks like a different girl. Glad you got some good time with her this wknd.
How adorable! I loved going to Build a Bear too. Of course, I was in my 20's but it was still fun.
What an awesome aunt you are!
Post a Comment