Thought I'd share some random highlights/happenings from my time here-
- Our meeting went fabulously. This was the third time I've done this particular one, and I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out.
- One of my least favorite things about my job is when a meeting is over, and I have to say goodbye to all the wonderful people I've been working with over the last several months. This year, I had especially excellent event managers and suppliers. Not only did they do a fantastic job, but they were fun to hang out with, and all around great people.
- On both Tuesday and Wednesday, CSI Miami was filming right outside our space at the convention center. Some of our attendees got photos taken with the stars.
- Friday, after the meeting was over, Rachael, Dawn and I did the Hollywood thing... we went to a taping of Wheel of Fortune (three shows, actually - watch for me on April 24, April 25, and June 6). Then, as we were walking off the lot, we saw ADAM SANDLER! We were pretty excited about that. Unfortunately, we weren't allowed to have cameras with us, so there is no proof. But I promise it happened. He said hello to us. :)
- We got pretty lost in Bel Air around 10pm on Friday night. That was interesting. We were having issues with our GPS lady. But then we got it all figured out. Turns out we were way up in the Hollywood Hills and there was a pretty sweet view.
- Today I met up with my parents, who are here on vacation. We went to Disneyland! Fun times... however, we were pretty bummed that Small World is closed for refurbishment.
- Also today, I decided that the thing I hate most in this world is when people are making out in line for a ride. Seriously... get a room.
I think that's enough for now. More later!
3 comments:
I have a few Disney Pet-Peeves.
1. Motorized Scooters - I know some people need them, but not 16 year-olds just trying to do the "cool thing" and look all "disrespectful". Ugh.
2. Matching Tee-Shirts - Seriously, do you really think that iron-on family portrait is going to keep you from getting separated?
3. The "Country Clubbers" - Disney World + Penny Loafers = Ridiculous.
That is all.
So glad you had such a successful week. Only Stephanie Garwood could fit so much delightful goodness into 8 days.
Glad you're on your way home!
lol. i'm so envious you're in so cal!
Post a Comment