After last month's "misadventures" in fondue, we were determined to conquer it this month! I think the key here was using a recipe. Funny how that works.
It was a little runny at first. I feared this was going to be a repeat of last time, but props to Becky for keeping the faith... and her constant stirring. After a little while of runny-ness, we decided we'd add some peanut butter. This wasn't completely deviating from the recipe, as the pb was mentioned in the "jazz it up" section. After more stirring, and patience, it was ready!
Yum! Strawberries! Out of season!
Look at this plate of yumminess! (Yes, I do have a Little Mermaid plate. Clearance at the Disney Store. I also have Buzz Lightyear, Nemo, and Tinkerbell.) Jordan, the leftover caramel corn was yummy with chocolate drizzled on top!
And finally, doesn't everyone attempt post-fondue yoga in the kitchen and end up cracking up? What? That's just us? Oh.
1 comment:
hooray! way to keep the faith, girls. the fondue looks amazing. do you have leftovers?
I am commenting from the Abe Martin Lodge in Brown Co, retreating for a couple of days in the woods.
See you Wed.
J
Post a Comment