1. When the parking shuttle drops me off, and the guy says, "Have a good trip!" I always say, "You too!" Then I walk away with my suitcase, thinking, "Crap! He's not going anywhere!"
2. Though I am traveling for business, I am far from what I consider the typical "business traveler."
- I am not wearing a suit and heels. I stick with jeans if at all possible, especially in the evening. And never heels in the airport. Never.
- I am usually not carrying a professional-looking black bag. I prefer the backpack, because it allows more freedom to do other things.
- I am never on the phone talking about business "transactions" and asking if I just "need to come down there and take care of it." Instead, I am texting Meghan about some lady's hilarious hair.
- I am not going to read The Wall Street Journal on the plane. If I'm reading anything, it's going to be People Magazine. (Or maybe something for school.)
3 comments:
but let's be honest...you do have iPod in ears, sit in 1st Class, and have the pre-flight protocol memorized with the best of them...
way to stand out, though, as an "individual" when you're flying the skies! I am sure the stewards/stewardesses appreciate the refreshing change of pace.
have you ever smoked in a lavatory?
but let's be honest...you do have iPod in ears, sit in 1st Class, and have the pre-flight protocol memorized with the best of them...
way to stand out, though, as an "individual" when you're flying the skies! I am sure the stewards/stewardesses appreciate the refreshing change of pace.
have you ever smoked in a lavatory?
For the record, I do NOT sit in first class. :) Although I wish I did...
Post a Comment