- "82% of students who say they can't understand a book on statistics haven't tried reading it... so don't stop here!"
- "[This book] can be a crutch to help you limp through what may seem like an unwelcome revisit to the sums of schooldays..."
- "Addition, represented by the plus sign '+', is the process of putting two or more numbers together to make a sum or total."
- "You may find it easy to manipulate figures in your head, or you may find such a skill impossible and marvel at those who possess it."
- "If you do not already have a calculator you really need to get one."
- "When you have your calculator the first thing that you should do is make sure you don't lose the instructions... As a safeguard it is a good idea to keep a photocopy of them in a safe place."
Jeesh... maybe this won't be as bad as I thought!
Source (in APA style, of course)
Buglear, John. (2000). Stats To Go: A Guide to Statistics for Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism. Oxford: Butterworth Heinemann.
2 comments:
Niiice. I'd say you are all over this class. I wonder what S.A.G. thinks about it...I am sure she is laughing in the face of Johnnie Buglear right now. Who needs a calculator with a brain like mine?
I say you challenge yourself and shoot for highest grade in the class...
I love that I know what you mean by S.A.G.!!
Post a Comment