Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New Income Source?

About ten years ago, my aunt decided that she would make some money by purchasing several peppermint patty vending machines and placing them in restaurants and businesses around Nashville. Well... it didn't really work out. They say that one man's trash is another man's treasure - and I guess that's true in this case. I'm pretty darn excited about my new peppermint patty machine, and Sandy was just glad to get one more out of her basement.
I'm thinking my friends probably aren't too excited about the idea of paying a quarter for a peppermint patty at my house. But heck, they spend a lot of time here... and use toilet paper, water, paper towels... so it's time they start contributing. I'll admit, the patties are being sold at quite a mark-up, but they are very tasty and really hit the spot.

We'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

how much of a killing did you make tonight off of those 16 girls? hopefully you'll be able to soothe your conscience by taking us all out to Ruth Chris when you hit the $1 K mark. See you Fri!