Sigh. Of. Relief.
I don't really know how to begin to explain the crazy, but here are a few photos. Mostly, though, I'm going to put it behind me and think of the lovely things that are in store for me this summer. Like weekends. At home. With nothing to do.
Graduation! My friend Arleen and I have a lot in common, like our love of Bon Jovi and NKOTB. I shall henceforth be referred to as Master Stephanie. Because I worked hard for that!
David got married! Here are Jami and I with him at Huber's.
Somewhere along the way, I got to go to a fantastic Jars of Clay concert where they played their first album, beginning to end. And we were uncomfortably close to the band. But it was awesome.
I took a little birthday trip to Colorado. Things kept going wrong. U2 was canceled because Bono had back surgery. Then I planned a hot air balloon ride, which was also canceled because of the weather. It rained all weekend... I stayed a couple days extra to work and the weather was lovely. Above, Holly and I are at Red Rocks to see Princess Bride. I also had the opportunity to catch up with summer project friends from both 1999 and 2000.
This is Colorado birthday dinner #2. On my 20th birthday, Chad sang a Backstreet Boys song to me. For 30, he didn't really want to, but Holly and Jess helped. I Want it That Way is much better than Happy Birthday, anyway.So... what's next?
Well isn't that the million dollar question. I'm hoping to take a little time to rest and do nothing this summer. Oh, and I am just now remembering that I DO like to read, so hopefully I can get through the big stack of books I've been collecting. I also have an idea for a fun new blog that a few of you know about. Hopefully that will come later this summer. Other than that, I'm going to stay in town for a bit, enjoy all the fun summer Indy things, reinstate Staycation Sundays, and do a little dreaming about the future.
1 comment:
welcome back to the blogosphere. please share your thoughts about your books on the book blog! (onebookonemonth.wordpress.com) but i guess you have a lot of blogging around... looking forward to some steph time.
Post a Comment