Tonight, it suffered another injury. While I was inside a friend's house, the driver's side window was broken. I was sure that my iPod would be gone, but nope... nothing was missing. There was glass everywhere... on the street, in both front seats, in the cup holder, and on the floor.
We think someone hit the side mirror, and it flipped in and hit the window and broke it, but we're not sure. The policeman wasn't much help. (That seems to be a theme in my life lately.) Tim asked him to clear out the glass, and he basically made it all fall into my seat.
We got most of it out of the driver's seat, and Tim and Amanda ghetto-fied my car by putting a fitted crib sheet where the window once was. I made it to the end of their street with that, then decided I would rather be able to see and be cold. So I made the 25-ish minute drive back to mom and dad's with nothing covering it. Needless to say, it was a bit chilly!
2 comments:
Oh Steph! That stinks. I hope things go better for the car (and you) for the rest of the year.
unbelievable really...
Post a Comment