Saturday, November 8, 2008

Best purchase yet?!?

This week Target has their Wii games buy two get one free. I 'needed' to replace my Guitar Hero, and I also wanted Wii Music. So that left me with a choice. Because I could justify it as being free, I chose High School Musical 3 Dance.

I bought these three games last Sunday, and HSM Dance is the only one I've opened so far. It has provided hours of fun for Meg, Jess, Jordan, Mark and me. 

Some things overheard while playing:
"You know I'm white, right?"
"How do you skip?"
"Why does it think I didn't jump?"
... and of course, "TTTTRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

Seriously, this game is awesome. It has tons of songs from HSM 1, 2 and 3. There are quizzes like, "What's in your lunchbox?" and "What is your school mascot?" Here's to more hours of fun with good friends and the HSM cast! 

2 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

We actually preordered Wii music for Elias. You will LOVE it! It is really cool. And we also participated in the Buy 2 get 1 at Target this week. But we stuck to the kids $20 games. Elias chose Ratatouii (have no idea how to actually spell that), basketball, and Monkeyball. He used $20 of his money, so it was really like getting 3 games for only $20 of my money! Whewhoo!
btw, have you played the american idol game yet?

Josh DeVine said...

I'm already working out these lyrics for an upcoming visit...

"...Right now, I can hardly breathe."
"16, 16, 16 minutes left... better get it done."

Do I get bonus points if I work out an outfit, too???