Last night, Holly and I played Scrabble. Not just any Scrabble... Super Scrabble. "What makes it super?" you ask. Well let me tell you... it has 441 spaces, compared to the normal 225, and 200 letter tiles rather than the normal 100. In addition, it has 125 premium spaces instead of the standard 61, including some quadruple letter/word score ones. (I am reading the box in case you were wondering. I don't just know all these random Scrabble stats.)
Not only did we manage to use EVERY SINGLE LETTER (as you can see above), but when the game was over and scores were tallied, we TIED (as you can see below). Definitely a Scrabble first for us!
4 comments:
"Sheeted" - Nice one! I'm impressed, Steph.
I like "miry" and "ignored". Honestly, "airy" was a stretch for me and I wanted it not to be a word so that I could call you on it, but alas, my dictionary and you say it is. Way to go! Was "loft" yours, Steph?
Sheeted was mine (I had lots of Es). Miry, ignored and airy were all Holly's...
Ebb, Que, Miry- what are yall- geniuses?! CRAZY!
Post a Comment