I travel quite a bit, and if I bought your typical souvenirs in each place I visited, I would have a closet full of [insert city here] t-shirts. Instead, when I visit a city, I like to find something unique. On many occasions, I don't have time for shopping and come home empty-handed. But I thought I'd share a few of my recent, unique purchases from my travels.
I was in Seattle last week, and found these gems at a great store called Fireworks. If I ever owned a store, it would be a lot like this store... a bunch of random, fun things. Yes, folks, these are pot holders. Disclaimer: the purchase of pot holders does not mean that I will begin cooking!
When I surprised mom with a trip to NYC to see the Rockettes last December, who knew I'd come home with such a great find? I got these at Radio City Music Hall... Rockette-leg martini glasses!
2 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
i am fan of the grassy pencil holder. the rest is a bit racy for my taste.
Post a Comment