Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Project

I am a little bit in love with the wall art project I just completed. It was not only easy, but also inexpensive. I picked up these Mighty Magnet Photo Cables at a cute little store in Holland last weekend.



... and I found a lamp today, too! A productive day, indeed.




4 comments:

Meghan said...

did you get the lamp at target? it looks similar to one i saw yesterday.

Unknown said...

whoa! i'm beaming here because it appears that i have made the super cool art project picture wire wall! thanks, roomie! :)
have a great week...

Stephanie said...

Meg, I found it at HomeGoods. They have lots to choose from. (Or "many from which to choose," if I'm going for a gold star in grammar.)

Abby, yes, it's an oldie, but one of my fave photos ever. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, they do look good, Steph. (And the lamp goes perfectly!) Nice job with the interior decorating. :)