Monday, August 17, 2009

Have Room; Need Guests

Well, my summer guest room project is all but finished. I need to get the wrinkles out of the comforter, and get a lamp, but I'm open for business!


Yep, those are Barbies on the wall.


I heart my bedside table.


Comfy tweed chair!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love what you've done with the place! So cute!

2be said...

Love it! Can't wait to come for a visit. You should come and visit me too, though my guest room is still not 100%. I need something for the walls....

Jordan said...

Well done! I'm not sure I can sleep in a Barbie room though. Do you still have your futon? ;). Now I won't have to fight Liz for it!

Stephanie said...

J-

I think you are confident enough in your manhood to sleep in a Barbie room. (Just not enough to lease an apartment with a chandelier in the bedroom.)

And yes, the futon isn't going anywhere.