Here's a smattering of things I've been doing...


Travel: I was in Seattle for nearly two weeks at the end of May. Came home for a few days, then flew to LA to drive across the country on a grand adventure with four friends. Home a few days again, then visited the fam for a couple days. Home for two days, then went to St. Louis for three days for a meeting. I am happy to be home! Below is one of my favorite photos from our Route 66 journey, courtesy of Jess. (Is it really 'courtesy' of Jess if she doesn't know I'm stealing it and posting it? Hm.)
Turning 29: We first celebrated my birthday around midnight in St. Louis, then in Chicago, then Jess and I had a party in Indy. Not just any party... a birthday prom. It was great fun, and I love that we have friends who happily (in most cases) oblige and dress up to dance and act goofy in the Millers' backyard. I bet there aren't too many girls out there who get cake smashed in their faces on their 29th birthdays, either...

Concerts: I love summer concerts! So much so, I have been to three of them in the last six days. New Kids on the Block, The Fray, and Casting Crowns. Three vastly different crowds. Three good shows. By the way, I think people watching is one of God's greatest gifts. Here is a photo from NKOTB:
Shopping: This one's pretty much a given. My current project is the guest room, so below are some of yesterday's purchases. Come visit! But not quite yet.
Painting: Isn't it a nice color?
Organizing: This is the 'after' photo of my plasticware cabinet. Really, how much of this stuff does a single girl who doesn't really cook need?

1 comment:
well said, my friend, well said. "a picture paints a thousand words..."
i am happy to have spent at least two of those categories with you.
i hope you are having a good wknd!
Post a Comment