Saturday, May 9, 2009

Life in Photos

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my friends? Because I love them a lot. Here are some reasons why:

On Thursday, in preparation for "Meredith and Derek's" wedding on Grey's Anatomy, we had a little celebration. Jess went to The Flying Cupcake, and when she explained what we were doing, the lady there gave her these plastic engagement rings for decoration. Then we set up a unity candle, and I decorated the living room with bridesmaid dresses. I love that we do ridiculous things like this.



Today, Jordan, Becky and Meg graduated from med school. I am 0h-so-proud of these three lovely, amazing friends. Jordan's parents hosted a cookout tonight at Eagle Creek. As soon as I saw this cake, I knew Jordan would love it. Read carefully. No, this isn't how it was supposed to be. We especially love the comma followed by the exclamation mark. Somehow I think this will become a catch phrase and will find its way onto future cakes...  :)




No comments: