A co-worker sent me this recipe the other day. Then my mom sent it to me. Then Kraft sent it to me. A sign? Maybe. Anyhow, I made it this evening and it looks pretty fabulous.
The recipe said to crush Oreos in a food processor. I was planning to just crush them in a Ziploc, but then I was at Target and I decided to take a look... Every once in awhile I get jealous of my married friends who have every kitchen appliance and gadget known to man, even if they have to intention of using them. I don't have a ring on my finger, but by golly, I am now the proud owner of the Hamilton Beach Fresh Chop. Look how amazingly fine those Oreo crumbs are!
6 comments:
oohh..is this for us? it looks pretty great.
yum. can't wait to try it!
I have a quesadilla maker. Kitchen appliances are cool.
i think i need one of these. not the food processor- it would just take up space. just the desert. :)
So the question is...was it good?
It was fantastic. :)
Post a Comment