Where am I going on summer vacation?
9 states
8 maps (one for each state along the Route)
7-ish days on the road
6 am - we'll have to be at the airport to fly to LA
5 friends (who will hopefully still be friends when we return!)
4 guidebooks/map series among us so far
3 years ago Cars was released and served as inspiration
2 different wigwam motels along the way
1 enormous blue whale on the side of the road
Yep, we are driving across the country, LA to Chicago, via Route 66. Can't wait!
6 comments:
1/2 inch - the amount of space I will need around my body at all times on the car ride...don't cross the line, now.
I can't wait either! Look our Rte 66.
are we there yet?
Wow!!!! That is SOOOO cool! So, you will go through Amarillo, TX. That is a little far from us... But if you know the dates you will be in the TX/OK area, maybe we can schedule a family trip and hook up???
Jen, that would be fun! I would guess we'll be in the area around June 8-9-ish.
Meg, don't make me turn this car around!
This is me... jealous.
i assume you will go through amarillo and oklahoma city. any idea where your overnighters will be?
Post a Comment