Thursday, July 10, 2008

An occasion worthy of the 'good' wine

Tonight we celebrated Meg's vacation eve. Tomorrow, she will hop on a plane for the first time since grade school to get away to Florida for a few days of well-deserved R&R.

Our evening started with dinner at Carolina Grill. Yum. Then we came home for dessert, and to finish off the bottle of fantastic wine I got in Washington. As you can see below, I shouldn't quit my day job. It was going to be a sun and a palm tree. But it ended up more like two blobs of chocolate. Oh well. It tasted quite good.



After dessert, the real fun started. Let's just say there was laughter to the point of tears, Redi-Whip on Meg's shirt, Cool Whip in the sink, and talk of suffocating. Oh, how I love summer nights that start out plan-less and end up being a ton o' fun.

2 comments:

Willow said...

I'm picturing maybe a food fight with whipped cream??? Anyway, chocolate and good wine, sounds like a little bit of Heaven.

Jordan said...

sounds hilarious...what happened?